Top Ten Best Ways To Make Money Online in 2011

Sunday, December 19, 2010

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

It's Christmas time and the Griswolds are preparing for a family seasonal celebration, but things never run smoothly for Clark, his wife Ellen and their two kids. Clark's continual bad luck is worsened by his obnoxious family guests, but he manages to keep going knowing that his Christmas bonus is due soon.


National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation is one of my favorite holiday movies of all time. It's hilarious, but also has a real sense of family and is a great story for anyone from child to adult.Whenever I get down in the dumps, I pull out my copy of National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Love Cousin Eddy and Clark's reparte. Love the family dinner. So many one-liners from this movie have made it into my family's vocabulary. (Grace! She died 30 years ago) (That there's an RV!) (25,000 imported Italian twinkle lights)

Christmas Vacation isn't just for Christmas; be sure to watch it in April, June, July, August, etc... Probably my all-time favorite comedy.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP